Khula certificate in Pakistan-Get khula certificate from Adv Nazia

Khula certificate in Pakistan-Get khula certificate from Adv Nazia

Most of the people ask us that they need khula certificate in Pakistan for all those people who ask for the khula certificate in Pakistan let us guide you that there is no such thing as khula certificate in Pakistan all what you get is khula decree from Pakistan. The court decision from the family court is called khula decree which you get after the khula procedure in Pakistan. The certificate which is required is termed as divorce certificate in Pakistan so there is difference between khula decree and divorce certificate in Pakistan which should not be mixed. If a female needs a khula from husband in Pakistan she needs to hire a lawyer who will contest her case if family courts of Pakistan and after the due process of law will get you khula decree from the court. Once you get the khula decree from the court then on the next step you will apply for the divorce certificate from the arbitration council. This divorce certificate in Pakistan is sometimes misinterpreted as khula certificate in Pakistan so whenever you speak to your lawyer be clear that you need khula from court in Pakistan or you need a divorce certificate. If you need khula just hire a lawyer and discuss your issue with a lawyer & your lawyer will guide you accordingly. If you have hire the services of a lawyer he or she will file a case of khula on your behalf with all the relevant documents attached to it. Once your khula is finalized from the family court in Pakistan the court will grant you the khula. The decision of khula is done through a court judgment followed by a court decree. This court decree is termed as a proof that you have got khula from the court. Now once you have attained a khula decree an other proceedings of divorce certificate will be initiated in arbitration council. These proceedings are conducted for at least three months. After the finalizing of proceedings from arbitration council you get a divorce certificate. This divorce certificate is a sole proof that now you are divorced.

Khula certificate from Pakistan

Khula certificate in Pakistan

If you have any question regarding khula certificate in Pakistan for which the correct term is khula decree from the court or even if you are in search of divorce certificate in Pakistan you can contact Nazia Law Associates. We are expert in family laws and will get khula decree or divorce certificate very quickly. There are many ways through which you can minimize the time period and speed up your work so for speedy remedy of all your family cases including divorce certificate or khula decree for can discuss your case in detail with Advocate Nazia. You can discuss all your family related problem with Nazia Law Associates and we will guide you with all the viable options which you can adopt as per your requirement and demand of each case. We can get you khula and divorce certificate very quickly and we are expert in our work.

Leave a Reply